Monday, 4 February 2008

Brrrrrrrr

I must be adapting fairly quickly as I'm feeling the cold and its so much warmer than home (and a lot better weather judging by the pics) Went for a run today in an attempt to find our local park where I can cycle. It's pretty big but I managed to take many wrong turns, in the end I followed another runner and found an overpass I'd never have discovered on my own. It's pretty cool, fairly flat but definitely singletrack and a fair amount of riders and runners. Still no sign of the prostitutes (which is a good thing) and def potential to have a wee event.....The Korean tells me that there was a UCI event there a while back but think the prostitutes were a bit too "visual" for many! Ah well need to go, waiting on mi novia and need to sort out my contract with work, besos!

No comments: