Thursday, 14 February 2008

All change

My life out here has changed dramatically in the last 2 days. Yesterday the plumber was round to sort out the washing machine and while he was here rectified the crap tap in the kitchen (it produces less water than Southern England during a hosepipe ban) which has made a huge difference. Who knew that such a small change could elicit such a response! And then today a guy from Orange installed our internet which means I have access to such luxuries as the news. (only found out when I was in London at the weekend that Beadle had died) So all in all a pretty successful week for me although the bike still hasn't been sent and probably won't be now until after I start work, still it is a massive job to pack a bike into a box and call DHL.

No comments: