Another short entry, it's late and I'm working tomorrow-I don't normally work Fridays and this is the 3rd in a row. I don't need to tell you I'm missing my 3 day weekend. Anyway, been feeling pretty sorry for myself recently to the extent I'm tempted to blow a grand on a camera body, *ahem*, but the G funk sent a wicked little email basically reminding me how good my bird and my mates are amongst other things. He's right, I've done well, bloody well, to assemble the stalwarts that stick by me and help me out (usually moving/selling/posting bike stuff) when I need their help. I've stayed with mates in London 3 times in the last 6 months and I'm about to crash at a mates in Nottingham next week. Even today I was bouncing camera ideas around with henkle and the funk, when was the last time I actually laid eyes on them? Ages ago. So yeah he's right, I'm well off in all the right places, which is good as I'm still gonna buy that camera.
Besazos all!
No comments:
Post a Comment