The front tyre from the Superfly has been flat for ages and I've not had time to sort it so yesterday I decided to take action, washed it, soaped it and headed to the garage to use the air compressor. No joy. Bugger. Now do I scout for another garage with a better compressor (not had this issue before) or tape it up and pop a tube in so it's good to go? Probably the latter, I don't have rigid forks for the 'Fly so it's not the end of the world not being tubeless nice as it is and the amount I've been riding this year (Sod all) means I'll be happy with anything.
Just need to work out how to sort the forks now...
1 comment:
Dude... I'm so with you on this. I've never had any luck with anything from Stans. My joy came more in the shape of Caffe'Latex instead.
In any and all cases getting things set up in Tubeless world is messy at best.
Good luck!
Post a Comment