That's what it feels like at any rate. 3 weeks until the next exams and a few days after that until holidays. I can't fucking wait, my normal physical state is now mole like in that my half open eyes register what's happening around me without being able to fully engage. A few nights of poor sleep at the start of the week almost killed me and I even got up one morning only to turn around and head straight back to get some more sleep. This is first year Christ knows how I'll cope with F1 when it's actual work-70 hours a week doing nights, on call and every shitty job on the ward. I guess if I make it that far I'll probably have developed some form of coping mechanism, like self prescribing.
On the bright side I cornered a physio for advice about the achilles and it seems fine now, going to try and knock out a run tomorrow. Padre arrives tomorrow night and I'm aiming to consume vast quantities of beer and food.
EDIT: So eh I wrote about speaking to a physio in the last post eh? Good to see my tiredness not affecting my performance.
No comments:
Post a Comment