This is the first money I've earned in Madrid. :D Needless to say I am very, very pleased! It's actually payment for the lesson I just gave and also the one I'll give next week as the guy didn't have any smaller notes (nice!) but I'm quite chuffed as he's asked for 2 lessons a week after having just one class. Obviously this means I have to whip my finger from my posterior and prepare some thorough lesson plans but I'm glad to be doing something at last and getting paid for it helps!
Still enjoying my school, was painting today :P and need to prepare an 'experiment' for tomorrow. Plus the kids find the tiniest thing utterly hilarious, my teacher calling me Beckham by mistake (they looked dumbfounded upon hearing the name David) had them laughing as if it was literally the funniest thing they had heard in their entire lives.
I'd like to frame the note above or something equally pretentious but the simple truth is that I need the cash too much. Ah well I'll frame my first 100 Euro note...
No comments:
Post a Comment