Sunday, 20 April 2008
endless
Went for a ride this morning, good to be out but had the Bonty dry X tyre on the rear and because it's been raining loads it felt like I was riding with a flat tyre, I found myself fighting it constantly - about as close as I'll ever get to speedway. Still fun and the first time I've got mud on the Ferrous this year but on a descent I unseated the front (tubeless) tyre and it burped all it's air out. Minipump proved useless so had to pull out the special rim strip and put an inner tube in. Not easy when there's stan spunk everywhere and the tube is a 26" one. To make matters worse I don't have my track pump here so I can't even set it up again as tubeless unless I borrow a shop's pump, which wouldn't be a problem except there's a section of rim without rim tape to allow the tubeless valve to sit properly and I'm worried I'll pinch the inner tube. Endless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment