Not been out drinking yet or really had any late nights but I'm feeling preeeettty tired this week. A month of summer camp and a lack of breeze when we head to bed means I haven't really caught up on as much sleep as I had wanted to. Plus I've managed to get my lardy arse out exercising a few times: couple of hours on the bike Monday evening then swimming yesterday* and now I face the dilemma of whether to go for a pedal this morning. I know I should, the bike gets packed away tomorrow for a month, but legs and eyes feel heavy, must resist...
*As I've told Carla a million times I managed to swim 40 lengths altogether :D
EDIT: went cycling, got 2 and a half hours in altogether and it was ace. Suffering a bit now as I managed to time it during the hottest part of the day :(
No comments:
Post a Comment