So we're almost at an end here, a year and a half has churned by with varying degrees of success but overall I think we'll both be pretty gutted to leave. Just seen that I haven't blogged in 2 months which probably says a lot-so much to occupy our time which can only be a good thing. It has definitely been an experience, I've learnt a lot about myself (3 months unemployed with no mates and no Spanish will leave you with a great deal of introspection) and made some great friends as well as got more time on my bike than ever before. However as Carla and I have just been gawping at a scene on TV where it was raining, you have no idea how much we'd like to see rain right now, a change of climate seems well timed. I'm sure the novelty will wear off after a few days of pissing wet Britain but still, we need to remain positive.
So the 'to do' list gains more lines every day than Gordie B. as we try to co-ordinate packing, seeing friends, finding a flat in Derby whilst living in Madrid and the fact that Carla is working until Thursday and we have to leave the flat on Friday. Still it's all part of the experience isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment