Halloween is tomorrow for us as school is off on Friday and we've been busy preparing a story and decorations for the whole school. I've been growing my beard specifically for the purpose of dressing as a pirate and I have to saw it's coming along at a rapid clip.
Hidden photographer catches yeti in a quiet moment as it feeds
The weather has finally broken and we're well and truly into winter here. Obviously 'winter' is a relative description as a couple of days ago it looked like this:
Ahem, winter indeed. (Although it was raining cats and dogs yesterday it has returned to cold* and bright again today, hope it holds)
Not much else to tell really, caught my first cold of the school year so even more keen to get a flu vaccination as soon as I can although this being Spain no-one can really tell me for sure if I have to pay or not. Endless. Trying to cram as much fruit down my throat as I can and crossing fingers that I can ride at the weekend.
*cold is also a term that must be taken with a pinch of salt
Carla whips up a treat
Gratuitous beard shot
No comments:
Post a Comment