Sunday, 5 October 2008

biding my time

Started work, which is awesome.

Got private lessons sorted out which I need to write lesson plans for, not so awesome.

Waiting on a stem arriving so can actually ride my bike, definitely not awesome.

Anyways all is good, we were at a flat warming last night lots of fun, speaking, bad, Spanish and mixing my drinks. Queue for clubs were massive so headed home early. Ahem 'early' being half 4! While I tensely wait and see if my stem ever actually appears I've got a few runs in. After a slight miscalculation it turns out I ran 7.5 not 11 miles on Monday but did manage to hit 10 miles on Friday, though it seemed to take bloody forever. I'm hoping on a flatter route I'd be able to get round a bit quicker, I've got a bitch of a hill to end on.

Also went to a British council do during the week which was nice. I'm sure I've done more than that probably but thanks to the wonders of singletrack I've rediscovered Monkey Dust, brutal at times but always intelligent and funny as hell if you've got the stomach for it.


Can't imbed this one, Scottish guests


Painfully good

No comments: