Weather finally broke today with a proper storm that's been brewing for a couple of days. Such a relief to have cool air circulating in the flat again although annoyingly the same day we bought a fan, ah well. Just finished watching the second series of The Sopranos, awesome stuff really love it. Running with the fictional theme I found out that Mr. Carr will be out from Thursday to take part in the 24 hour race at the weekend. Staying at the same hotel as Mr. Bontrager (This at least I know is true I've seen the trek emails) it'll be entertaining to hear his accounts of the last year, 'yeah then I was in space for a week but I got bored so I came back and then I swam to the ocean floor but it was cold so then...'
Mind you the best trip I ever had was driving from Lisbon through Portugal and into Spain with him and Carlien, he was convinced he was fluent in Spanish *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment