Been ill again. Not two weeks after losing my voice I've had to take more time off work. They'll be thrilled. At least this time I managed to sort out some healthcare seeing as they still haven't registered me with the private one I pay for through my wages. A virus, sleep and take these painkillers was the unspectacular verdict from a somewhat bored doctor who couldn't believe I had private healthcare I couldn't use; 'but you're paying for it?' Yes, I am. 'but you can't use it?' Yes that's right it is devilishly frustrating madam, please keep repeating these sentences as this will help alleviate my headache and throat pain. 'but you're paying for it?'
Still I should be back to work tomorrow, probably should have gone back today but still so tired, I've slept for about 30 hours in the last 2 days even for me that's impressive. Still, back in the infection zone tomorrow and then only a couple weeks until the first summer camp.
Watched the entire fifth season of Peep Show today, it is awesome although makes me a bit homesick. Mark always gets the best lines:
I feel guilty about everything, from the pollution caused by Chinese industrialisation to not wearing some pairs of boxers as much as others. I'm sorry, stripey blue - you're just too tight
No comments:
Post a Comment