So school's out for the Summer and I've got a week until my next job, time to soak up the sun and spin the legs out on the ferrous. Except I'm holding onto yet another mucus and scratchy throat condition. Baws. Spent yesterday at the pool which was good although Carla managed to burn her shins. I guess I could go back today and worship the golden globe but it's not the same when you're billy nae mates plus it's a bit cloudy today. I
should sort out the rear brake as it is still feeling weird and spongy but can't really be arsed. Maybe sleep and hot drinks are the order of the day, try and nail my flubber-esque infection and get at least a few days riding in before start the 9-5 job, god I hope they have air conditioning.
Our adopted homeland did the unthinkable and dumped Italy out of Euro 2008 (to be fair Italy have been shit since the first game but Holland managed to self destruct a couple days ago so anything's possible) The car horns were blaring for hours afterwards. Must get to one of the big screens for the semi finals.
No comments:
Post a Comment