This was too good an opportunity to pass up
Sunday, 23 March 2008
Coffee and (tiny) cake
Yesterday was a day of lazing and as such we (myself, Carla and new addition Lizzie) sought out somewhere to recline for a while. Having had a better than expected meal at VIPS (sort of posh little chef but actually really good) we returned albeit to a different location. Carla decided on a chocolate cake while I ordered what I thought was a latte equivalent thereby justifying our extended visit. The image below looks fairly normal, however, size is all relative and when I add my hirsute hand to the fray we can clearly see not only have I ordered an espresso but that the cake has in fact been designed for bloody hobbits.



This was too good an opportunity to pass up
This was too good an opportunity to pass up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment