Friday, 29 June 2007

My first day as a graduate

Ah well it appears that my grade is in fact true! No sooner had I recieved my degree and sat down that I piled into it to check it all again but yup its there in black and white. A sigh of relief and the realisation is starting to creep in, fuck yes. On a more annoying note I've discovered I fly back from a stag do on Monday night not Monday afternoon as I'd assumed. (This clashes with my Grad Ball the same night) As Fraz once told me, "If you assume you make an ass of you and I." Yes, quite.

So how am I spending my first day as a fully fledged graduate? Well I'm in my boxers typing this for a start (Why the fuck am I up so early?) but also looking forward to flying to Riga with my brothers for a weekend stag. Also after seeing G's Simpsons character I decided to give it a crack myself, so so much fun! You can leave your verdicts on the comments, I've even included quarg.

No comments: