Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Pass!

Results came out early, a text from a friend lead to a panicked takeover of Carla's laptop and heart in mouth I logged into my email. Pass. In fact I did far better than I anticipated. Thank fuck it's over. I'm not too manly* to deny I may have even shed a tear. This has been a long time coming, around 15 years in truth, but I've made it over that first fence, it's been hard, hellish at times but I'm on the other side thanks in no small part to the person that's picked me up and told me to man the fuck up when necessary, made my tea more times than either of us can remember and never begrudged me picking up a bike to go and flog the demons out of myself. It was nails and I could never have done it alone.

*Some if not many would argue I'm far from manly at any given moment

No comments: