Wednesday, 10 February 2010

beer me

Thank fuck that's over for another month. Exams all seemed to go alright, at least I wasn't aware of any terrible screw ups. Clinical exams all passed (although says in block capitals on my feedback sheet: BUY A NEW STETHOSCOPE! Cheeky gits.) So what do you do after a week of 10 hour days revising, 4 exams and a new module that starts before your exams even finish? Well you head to Nottingham for council meetings. I had 2 one of which was a high falooting grand affair which in reality means it was incredibly tedious and over ran by over an hour. So after 5 and a bit hours of meetingness boredom I walked to catch a bus to Derby from the nearby hospital. Only to see it pulling away from the bus stop, damn I'll have to wait half an hour for the next. Eh no it's an hour until the next :( Ended up catching a slow bus instead, got to Derby same time as if I'd waited but at least I could feel my feet in the relative warmth of the bus. Got into Derby at midnight :( Managed to catch my mates in the pub celebrating the end of exams and got to bed at 2. Needless to say I missed this morning's 9 am lecture...

No comments: