*I have to teach children remember and Alec pointed out I'd fail any police disclosure with my alarming caterpillar lip.
Tuesday, 11 November 2008
'tache take two
The first attempt succumbed shortly after posting here (it had there were warrants issued and protests filed) but it shall live again! Many have fallen now even, Marty has shorn his torrance but the beard tactic seems to be the way forward. I'm sure if this is the mouser equivalent of doping but hiding a 'tache amongst the undergrowth seems to be the safest way to get through life without quizical/comical/scared looks from other people. It shall be shaped (hopefully in not such a Freddie Mercury fashion) for this Friday's 'tache bash, let's see if it lasts the weekend.*

*I have to teach children remember and Alec pointed out I'd fail any police disclosure with my alarming caterpillar lip.
*I have to teach children remember and Alec pointed out I'd fail any police disclosure with my alarming caterpillar lip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment