It's been a while but I'm back in the tourist office exploiting their free wi-fi as our phone and internet hasn't worked since we got back from Scotland. Despite spending 30 euros on mobile phone credit to call and ask what's happening and when it'll work again we're no further forward. The shitty service is unbelievable, they refuse to reimburse the money we've spent calling them because we used our mobiles (eh we don't have a fricking landline because it's broken) and they can't tell us when the problem will be sorted. Awesome. Welcome back to Madrid.
Leave on Friday for the next camp, fingers crossed it's better than the last. Also paid (ahem well Carla has paid) the £200 entrance exam fee so I can apply, not even get in just apply, to study medicine at 2 of my 4 choices of university. So the gorgeous LeMond is up for sale. I didn't even get to ride it :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment