Monday, 12 May 2008

all quiet

Unbelievably it's been raining since I got back to Madrid :( This has been compounded by me having a cold, this isn't why we moved to Spain! I didn't sign up for this! I thought I was shedding it yesterday, felt much better and thought a good nights sleep would sort it out. It may have done except I kept waking up with a sore throat getting some water then waking up again when desperately had to pee, repeat until morning. Still it didn't seem so bad after clearing the yellow shit out my nose and a cup of tea this morning although my throat did seem weird when 'telling' the kids to listen all morning. Then after lunch it became clear something wasn't right, my voice seemed to be thinning and Nuria, the teacher I assist, sent me home to rest my voice. Since then it has gotten worse if anything :S although Carla is lapping up the silence she does resent having to everything while I point to my throat and make faces at her when asked to do anything. Well every cloud and all that....

No comments: