Up yours mister Carr! Not one but TWO pictures on Trek's site, oh yeah and I haven't managed to clock a single session on the turbo trainer, into the net!
So I didn't read through the whole feed before posting...
But you feature twice you fluky git!! Sporting your old skool Mint Sauce top and wrapped up head to tow, flat light sunnies and all - that's a good look. And even though it's far too small to read and out of focus, we all know it now says Gary Fister on the Trek site. I think an anonymous tip might be winging it's way to Trek IT letting them know you're really a singlespeed 29er rider with a GF and a Lemond!
2 comments:
So I didn't read through the whole feed before posting...
But you feature twice you fluky git!! Sporting your old skool Mint Sauce top and wrapped up head to tow, flat light sunnies and all - that's a good look. And even though it's far too small to read and out of focus, we all know it now says Gary Fister on the Trek site. I think an anonymous tip might be winging it's way to Trek IT letting them know you're really a singlespeed 29er rider with a GF and a Lemond!
Post a Comment