Tuesday, 6 March 2007
Flat google
Today as I licked the remaining noodles from the sieve I started thinking about my (far) better half and how good she is to me. I threw the sieve into the pile of washing up that only gets done moments before she gets back from work despite being the only chore I'm responsible for and cast my mind back over the last year of living together. Ah how time flies when you're waited on hand and foot. Alec and I were earlier discussing (via the wonders of the interweb) how quickly we manage to lose the simplest and most frequently used items in such a small living area and yet how instantaneous our respective halves could find the same item, the phenemenon he described as 'flat google' simply punch (well not literally domestic violence is never cool) in a description and said item will appear in seconds. So this is my wee tribute to the lady that keeps me fed (bloody well too) and bears me no ill when I disappear to play on vastly expensive 2 wheeled nobbery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment