Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Fugly but fast

Well maybe not that fast with me onboard but definitely lots of fun. The superfly is rapid when rigid and while the on one is no looker (Chops' fly is far prettier) it does the job and I *think* suits me better although one ride and a non tech one at that means it's not conclusive. It does mean I don't pucker my sphincter every time I brake and the front dives (arguably I could learn to keep my weight more central and not brake as I descend) as I found with the sus fork but perhaps just a case of having ridden a rigid fork for much of the last 2 years.

Anyway it was awesome fun and really can't wait until get back to the 7 stanes to give it a proper run. Once I sort out some summer work* I can start planning which to ride first :D

fugly


fuglier


passable but not pretty



*A job which may involve them teaching me to take bloods *gulp*

No comments: