Monday, 16 November 2009

and breath

Feels like a long week, found out Mummy Bell* is ill and isn't going to get better plus I got my exam results and not entirely sure I've passed. For the multiple choice I did fine but for the essays (which were always going to be tough) I have passed overall *ahem* by 1 mark but apparently you can fail individual questions if you don't get a high enough average! So we had 5 questions each with 2 parts, those are worth 5 marks each and you need to get 6 marks in total per question and for 2 questions I averaged 4 :(

Plus the question I bombed and got 1 for** was written by my tutor so that'll be fun when I have my next meeting with him :(

Also turned out the pass mark was not 55% as I thought but 30 out of 50 ie 60%, I got 31 so bum across the line but only just.


*She didn't want to be called Gran when I was born and because she is my Mum's mum and her surname is Bell she became Mummy Bell :D

**An answer so bad a line was drawn through it and a note added to where I'd written the "baby stage" of development stating that this "was not part of Eriksen's model"
ie I'd made it up. Caught!

No comments: