Saturday, 24 October 2009

hanging on in

Well this illness has held on for over a week now and it's ever so slightly pissing me off. I could see it coming to be fair, I haven't been doing exercise and haven't slept properly in ages then Hannah got bundled off to hospital with swine flu and when Mike dropped the next day I knew I was next. I made it in for one of my workshops and managed to spray most of my group in flem over the course of 2 hrs but took the next day off. The weekend found me in bed feeling grim (and missing tipa and john who'd come up for the weekend. Gutted.) Thankfully we had Monday off and I made it in on Tuesday which was unfortunately a 9 til 7 affair :(

It's now Saturday and I *think* it's starting to fade but fuck me it's been endless. First exam is a week on Monday. Even with a 40% pass mark I'm still not sure I'll make the cut off.

EDIT: pass mark is 55%, fuck.

1 comment:

Alec said...

Have you had marks back yet?