Honest. I can't lie and say I've been busy or that the interweb has unexpectedly ceased to work thus depriving you all* of a riveting read. Nope I've just been being lazy, well that and becoming growingly obsessed by taking photos. The camera that I bought** for Carla and I at christmas is still providing us with hours of fun, well me at least as Carla has had work and homework to contend with, and impressed/annoyed our friends no end. The constant adjustments, *clicks* and re-adjustments (it is a manual focus lens) are thoroughly entertaining to all and sundry. I feel like I'm actually getting better which is nice although undoubtedly a plateau lies ahead I'm making the most of it. The camera itself is an impressive wee machine, teeny for an slr and to the point with minimal fuss. I think in time we'll feel we need a bit more - more control over exposure, white balance and an ability to auto focus with older lenses would be nice but for now it's ideal. Have a look on my flickr and feel free to leave comments, god knows the groups I've put some of the pictures in haven't held back:
3/10, well it's a snapshot really.
No it's bloody not! That took me ages. However, it's all good and it helps that tommy's photos are still getting better and better, I just have to sift through a few older ones (I'm a bloody long way from even imitating his current work) to get the brain flowing and then I go see what I can find. With hugely varying results. Still it's all good. Just need to get that big wheeled single speed out again, then I'll find some interesting pics.
*all implies more than 2
**Thereby reducing my debt to Carla to about 3k
No comments:
Post a Comment