Saturday, 13 December 2008
time charges ever onward
Still really busy here, doubled the amount of private classes I'm doing in the run-up to Christmas which means a nice cash boost but a time drain compounded by a 5th weekend of business. Still not bought any presents, need to pack, need to take photos of bike kit to sell and the washing machine just died. On a positive note I was in a hospital here shadowing some ward rounds yesterday which was awesome if a little intense- listening to medical jargon in Spanish was pretty hard work. I've also just been set an interview date for St. Georges in January which is excellent but means doing my homework over the holidays. Not much else to say, went to Eric and Jamie's for a superb meal last night, got to do some shopping today, out to watch Barcelona play Real Madrid tonight, hopefully pedal in the morning, meet mates in the afternoon and write lesson plans in the evening. Still, it beats being bored all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment