After some alterations to plans I managed to get almost everything done before I left which was good but seemed stressful at the time. Anyway here now and although not sunny (carla says it's the first day in ages it hasn't been) it's much brighter than back home. It was awesome to see the nov again and all being well we should move into our, small, flat this evening! She got her new Spanish passport and an ID card (necessary to get a contract here) while i snored my head off. I normally sleep really lightly but I was dead to world after a long 2 weeks doing very little. This morning, well afternoon really, I even entered the single speed euro champs!
Number 44 and they ask for nicknames on the registration
euro ss, 2 weeks after SSUK but in Italy. Hmm nice. On the down side I've misplaced the 2 email addresses for Trek in Spain I had so plans are afoot to retrieve them from another source.
No comments:
Post a Comment