Monday, 23 July 2007

Wedding Bells

Ah it feels like so long since I last wrote here, I guess it has been though.Spent 3 days in Latvia on my, now brother-in-law's, stag do which was awesome and followed not long after by my sister's wedding. It's only the second wedding I've ever been to which I've always been bit worried by as I've been to more than half a dozen funerals. I found it a weird event inasmuch as I was both so excited at the prospect of such a nice guy as a new brother but also sadness at not so much a loss of a sister but certainly her starting her own wee family. I'm still well chuffed though as there are very few people I can think of that deserve to be happier and her husband is a great guy that has to put up with a lot of nonsense from the many and varied disputes that course through our family.

In other news I've signed up to Sleepless in the Saddle as part of a 4some (couldn't handle a pair with Chris) Not ridden for 4 weeks got a sore throat and the race is in less than 3 weeks, bring it on mofos! Sadly Matt the spaz wont be there as it's too close to the Worlds so no more bike graffiti :( never mind Ill see him soon for some abuse.

the happy couple


v o g u e !

No comments: