In a day that included someone telling us they're a cultural agnostic, 'it never gets better or worse, it stays the same,' and sitting an example professional entrance test I started wondering about, well, the future. I don't make New Year resolutions because i never keep them but I do always think the same thing every year-I really should see my friends and family more. And every year I know I'll never see them as much as I want to. Obviously it's impossible to see ALL your friends ALL the time but I feel every year there is at least half a dozen people that every month for a year I've had the intention of seeing and never have. It's made all the more gutting because you seem to spend so much time seeing people, specifically incompetent lecturers and inept retail managers, more in a month than you'd like to in a lifetime.
Anyway. I'll try to keep the rants to a minimum in this blog but I'd like to say a massive 'I will try my best to see you this year I promise' to several people. You know who you are and writing a list would only emphasise how bad I am at staying in touch.
No comments:
Post a Comment